Our social media networks allow us to connect with you, to share and discuss coffee, and much more. We believe that it is essential for our community to be open and inclusive, which is why we encourage you to talk to us and to other people, and to share questions, advice, opinions, stories and conversations about Lavazza and the world of coffee. We constantly endeavour to make our social media networks interesting for our audience, because their purpose is to connect with coffee lovers, providing a safe space for interaction.
Below we would like to provide you with some information and rules to follow when using our social media channels:
- The content you share on Lavazza's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), may involve the collection and processing of some of your personal and non-personal data, such as likes, feedback, comments and in general any content and information you may publish. The processing of your Personal Data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of purposes and storage, minimisation and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with current legislation on the processing of personal data.
Your Personal Data may also be processed during promotional and/or lead collection campaigns realize by Lavazza on social media. This processing may be done through targeting activities (for example, by allowing coffee-loving users to be reached by Lavazza advertising on their social media accounts).
- If you make a complaint or report a grievance regarding our products through a public comment or rating, Lavazza will contact you privately. If you decide to pursue your complaint or grievance, your data will be processed for the purpose of handling your request and in compliance with current legislation on the processing of personal data. Lavazza does not normally collect Personal Data that reveals certain characteristics of users, such as political or religious beliefs, state of health, sexual orientation, etc. We therefore ask you to refrain from sharing such information regarding yourself or third parties.
- Before posting content, remember that data and content shared on social media channels can be indexed by search engines and that, once posted on the internet, can go viral and remain online for a very long period of time, despite their removal from our social media networks.
- When publishing content, it is necessary to respect the privacy and, in general, the rights and freedoms of others. Posts that infringe these rights will be removed and, in the most serious cases, the author may be expelled from the social media channel. Lavazza reserves the right to report users who breach the policy and, in the most serious cases, to have recourse to the Supervisory Authority. Each person is responsible for the content published and the opinions expressed. Lavazza does not tolerate posts on its social media networks containing insults, vulgarity, offence, threats and, in general, comments that are inappropriate or that infringe the rights of others.
- Lavazza is in no way responsible for the comments and content published by users, reserving the right to remove any comment, without notice, that is offensive, vulgar or in breach of the right to the protection of personal data, copyright, trademarks or image rights. Content of a promotional nature, such as links to advertising or spam, will also be removed.
- Content will be checked and removed by Lavazza in the cases and for the reasons indicated above, subsequent to publication; no form of prior verification is envisaged. Content that breaches copyright or that constitutes the unauthorised use of registered trademarks is not permitted.
- if you have any questions or requests concerning the processing of your personal data, please write to PrivacyDPO@lavazza.com.
If you have any advice, opinions or comments about our social media networks, please share them with us by sending us a private message.